We are now on the lookout for a Project Manager who can run multiple sites in our Northern Region. The geographical coverage for this role is Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire.
- Management of site staff, operatives and sub-contractors
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Project Management plans
- Understand tender allowances and monitor contract loss against agreed budgets
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Foster good relations and reputation with clients
- Manage design co-ordination
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Manage contracts to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts
- Supervise, mentor and assist in the career development of junior staff
Are you the person we are looking for?
The successful candidate will need to have main contractor and Framework experience, preferably with the Environment Agency or water background with cradle to grave delivery capability. We’re after a team player who has excellent communication and people skills who has the ability to manage change and delegate.
Already experienced as a Project Manager, you will have a relevant industry qualification (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent, an up-to-date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card. A CPCS crane appointed person, temporary works Co-ordinator and NRSWA tickets would also be an advantage..
Excellent benefits package and personal development opportunities:
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family-feel atmosphere. We also offer:
- Life assurance cover (4x annual salary)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme (we match up to 6%)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with an option of buying more holiday)
- Extensive training programmes
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee benefits platform
- Free on-site parking
- Company social calendar
- Regular fun days and a broad range of charity events
- A supportive business that genuinely wants to help you progress in your career
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.