We're recruiting for a Site Agent for our Southern Region to manage civil engineering projects for highways and structures works on West Sussex and Hampshire civil frameworks.
Main Duties will include:
- Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Project Management plans
- Understand the tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets – company financial reporting
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Manage design co-ordination
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary
- Promote and ensure all work complies with safety, quality and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
- Understand and administer contract change
Are you the person we are looking for?
Already experienced as a Site Agent you will have a relevant industry qualification (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent and an up to date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card. A First Aid at work qualification is desirable.
You will also have experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, earthworks, environmental works, and experience of working in frameworks.
We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don’t just offer a great place to work, we also offer life assurance cover, company car or car allowance, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme and an employee assistance programme.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on 01473 238300.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.