Here at Jackson we are a big believer that happy people do a good job!
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people on the ground who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
Due to continued success we are now recruiting for an experience General Foreman to work around the South East of England (Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire/ Northants/Cambridgeshire).
- Direct the work of operatives and sub-contractors
- Ensure environmental systems are implemented satisfactorily
- Contribute to preparation of the programme
- Plan and order materials and plant to achieve programmes
- Keep daily records of work carried out
- Ensure that works proceed in accordance with site programmes
- Ensure all plant on site is suitable for the task and conforms to current legislation
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
This is no ordinary company, here at Jackson we pride ourselves on being a first class firm and for that we need first class people!
We need someone who is conscientious, hardworking, IT competent and is excellent at keeping records. Must also have experience in people management and motivation of staff.
Already experienced as a General Foreman with previous experience in highways, infrastructure and structures you will also have relevant industry experience and qualifications including CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid at Work. NRSWA would also be desirable.Perks of the job
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer company car or car allowance, life assurance cover, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme and an Employee Assistance Programme.