We're looking for a Senior Engineer with BIM experience to work on our HS2 site in Buckinghamshire.
- Ability to work under the direction of Site Managers and take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modelling content for project
- Good knowledge of BIM/ASite modelling and AutoCAD
- Train, manage and mentor Junior Engineers
- Complete hazard / risk assessments and method statements
- Manage the site service plans/ drawings. Issue permits accordingly
- Develop and maintain relations with client, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
We are looking for someone with a real ‘can do’ attitude, who is ambitious, a team player and flexible.
You will have experience with a main contractor and in-depth experience of BIM. You must also have a relevant industry qualification (SMSTS or equivalent). You will have significant main contractor civils experience including Roads, Earthworks, Drainage, Highways and Infrastructure.We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don’t just offer a great place to work, we also offer life assurance cover, a company car or car allowance, a company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a cycle to work scheme and an employee assistance programme.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on 01473 238300.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.